- LCC Powersports is a leading powersports dealer in Liberty, Missouri. A multi line dealership selling KTM, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki products established in 1968. Liberty is just north of Kansas City, Missouri - home of Royals baseball, Chiefs football, Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun and the Kansas Speedway. A great place to live, work and raise a family.
- We have a reputation built on quality work, and are hiring a like minded individual.
- Do you have the knack for holding margin and selling products while delivering excellent customer service?
- We are seeking a dynamic Sales/Finance Manager for long term opportunity.
- The right individual would have a professional appearance, a customer friendly attitude, computer skills, self starter and team player with powersports and/or finance experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- A business/finance manager will provide protection products and financing alternatives to powersports customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer credit worthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services and maintaining a good rapport with customers.
- Securing and keeping good rapport with lenders.
- Building a team, leading and growing the staff.
- Growing sales to potential across all brands.
- Maintaining strong retail growth and profitability.
- Has a strong focus on assisting team in closing all deals.
- Managing Inventories and maintaining desired turns in both new and pre owned sales.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect sales.
- Maintains an accurate daily log that reflects all sales activities in the dealership.
- Monitors a follow-up system for vehicle purchasers.
- Ensures that salespeople understand and follow dealership policies and procedures.
- Oversees the efforts of salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Everyday shared duties as outlined in the LCC Employee Handbook.
- Commission based with $21k guaranteed - up to $60k+++ earning potential
- Paid Earned Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- SEP-IRA retirement.
- Discounts on parts, apparel, accessories and vehicles.
- Demos available.
- Continual training and development .
- A vast knowledge of Powersports products, industry.
- Must be motorcycle qualified
- Prior dealership experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Previous sales or sale management retail experience.
- Jeff Heishman
- Send your resume and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently NOT hiring for this position, but feel free to send us your resume for any potential future openings.