Finance Office Assistant
- LCC Powersports is a leading powersports dealer in Liberty, Missouri. A multi line dealership selling Yamaha, Suzuki, KTM and Kawasaki products established in 1968. Liberty is just north of Kansas City, Missouri - home of Royals baseball, Chiefs football, Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun and the Kansas Speedway. A great place to live, work and raise a family.
- We have a reputation built on quality work, and are hiring a like minded individual.
- Do you have the knack for holding margin and selling products while delivering excellent customer service?
- We are seeking a dynamic Finance Office Assistant for long term opportunity.
- The right individual would have a professional appearance, a customer friendly attitude, computer skills, self starter and team player with motorcycle Finance experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Finance Manger to provide protection products and financing alternatives to powersports customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer credit worthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services and maintaining a good rapport with customers.
- Securing and keeping good rapport with lenders.
- Controlling new and used vehicle inventory.
- Everyday shared duties as outlined in the LCC Employee Handbook.
- Assisting in normal sales process when not involved with finance.
- $9.10 per hour
- Paid Earned Time Off.
- Discounts on parts, apparel, accessories and vehicles.
- Send your resume and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Heishman
We are currently NOT hiring for this position - but if it interests you submit your app and if we have an opening we'll let you know!