Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Meet the Boulevard C50T— a classic cruiser with bold style and no equal. Like the C50, it too boasts a fuel-injected 45-degree V-twin engine that cranks out abundant torque down low, matched with exciting top-end performance. It also has a spacious riding position and smooth suspension that encourages you to take to the open highway for true long-range cruising in maximum comfort. With a multitude of features, the C50T also establishes its own unique identity. The C50T has a range of custom features that are ideal for all-day cruising, including an aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather saddlebags and a well-padded backrest designed especially for passenger comfort. So go out and experience the open ride in style today. Hop on a C50T and experience the ride for yourself!
- The C50T is equipped with a 805cc, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-Twin engine, tuned for sufficient/torque and a comfortable ride. Its offset crankpins deliver perfectly balanced firing intervals while its liquid-cooling design boosts efficiency and fuel economy.
- The C50T comes with chromed and staggered dual exhaust that was designed for a deep rumbling sound and strong torque delivery.
- A 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions. A cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system and throttle-position sensor enhance the hallmark big V-Twin low-end torque.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV), which maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output. Also includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS), which eliminates fast idle conditions.
- Dual spark plugs on each cylinder provide better combustion and lower emissions.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- The C50T is equipped with a low-maintenance shaft final-drive system. Shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
- A long 33-degree rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride.
- The C50T has a wide, comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height. The passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance.
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls provide a more comfortable ride around town or on the highway when cruising.
- Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
- The C50T has a link-type rear suspension. It connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber that is 7-way spring preload adjustable.
- A single front disc brake with a large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry wide 130/90-16 front and 170/80-15 rear whitewall tires.
- The C50T has a custom-designed, height adjustable windshield that provides classic styling and offers full wind protection. It includes unique chrome garnish with a Boulevard emblem.
- The C50T comes standard with large capacity, textured leather saddle bags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners.
- Attractive studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with a unique pivoting backrest pad, provides increased passenger comfort.
- A powerful multi-reflector headlight is housed in an attractive case with a stylish headlight rim. The headlight switches off during startup to reduce the load on the battery.
- The C50T has bright, multi-reflector turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance and a low maintenance LED taillight. It also features standard four-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch.
- The fuel tank-mounted speedometer features a LCD fuel gauge, a clock and indicator lights. All the cables and wiring are carefully routed for a detailed look.
- All other Suzuki Boulevard Authentic Accessories will fit the C50T.
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Curb Weight: 611 lbs. (277 kg)
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 gal (15.5 l)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Overall Length: 98.4 in. (2500 mm)
- Overall Width: 37.6 in. (955 mm)
- Seat Height: 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Wheelbase: 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Engine: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore Stroke: 83.0 mm (3.268 in.) x 74.4 mm (2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Colors: Black/Gray, White/Silver
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- 805 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 mm (3.268 in.) x 74.4 mm (2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- 33 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal (15.5 l)
- Dry Weight
- 611 lbs. (277 kg)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Black/Gray, White/Silver