Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Kawasaki TERYX 750 FI 4X4 LE
*** pre-owned vehicle - no warranty ***
The Kawasaki Teryx™ 750 FI 4x4 LE delivers impressive performance, comfort and durability; the addition of genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage on the Camo model’s bodywork and wheels makes the Teryx even more appealing. Extra features that are sure to please even seasoned hunters include a deflector windscreen, protective cab roof and retractable cup holders. The rest of the package is equally impressive, including the high-tech liquid-cooled V-twin engine and advanced chassis equipped with sport-focused suspension.
Exclusive LE Camo Features:
• Genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflaged bodywork and wheels help make the LE Camo the perfect choice for serious sportsmen
• Half windscreen to help deflect the elements
• Rigid sun top to help keep the occupants cool in summer and a bit more dry in the winter
• Retractable dual cup holders
Liquid-cooled 749cc V-twin engine
• Teryx’s liquid-cooled, 749cc SOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder, fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin engine cranks out class-leading power
• Oversquare engine dimensions (85 x 66mm) and 4-valve cylinder heads contribute to the Teryx’s superb acceleration and overall power
• The 90-degree V-Twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration
• Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for low weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
• Engine can be started in any gear, as long as the brake pedal is depressed
• Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the side x side on down hills
• Mid-ship engine positioning provides optimum front/rear balance and traction
• Ducts located by the cargo bed direct cooling air to the engine, while a heavy-duty liquid-cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions
• Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris; a large cooling fan maximizes cooling capacity at slow speeds
• An ignition cut-out feature protects the brake system by preventing riding with the parking brake on
• Large-diameter hoses maximize coolant flow and overall capacity, and the coolant reserve tank is located under the front cover for easy maintenance
Digital Fuel Injection System
• Digital Fuel Injection enhances throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation for optimum performance in a wide range of environments
• The digital fuel injection system is controlled by a 32-bit CPU and continually monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to automatically meter out the ideal amount of fuel via two 34mm throttle bodies for extremely stable power delivery – regardless of conditions
• DFI system permits easy engine starting at low temperatures and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function help to ensure smooth engine warm up
• High-pressure fuel pump located inside the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom to help ensure air does not get into the fuel system
• Specific Teryx-sized throttle bodies and revised ignition timing maximize low and mid-range power and provide crisp response at higher rpm
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System CVT
• Featuring high and low ranges, plus reverse, this advanced and continuously variable transmission provides a direct feel from the engine and instantaneous acceleration – ideal characteristics for sporty riding
• Transmission uses a super-durable, high-grade, Kevlar-impregnated belt designed to handle the high output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard chrome-finished for added durability
• The CVT Belt Protection System helps prevent tire freewheel, improves rocky terrain performance and reduces belt overloading by adding Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) data into the system
• Unnecessary belt wear is minimized with a system that reduces engine speed if the engine operates at high rpm for more than two seconds while the rear wheels are motionless
• A large intake duct, located to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT
• Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct minimizes intake temperatures
Snorkel Air Intake
• Voluminous air-cleaner box containing an oval filter with substantial surface area feeds the engine plenty of clean air while reducing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
Selectable Four-wheel-drive / Variable Front Differential Control
• Selecting two or four-wheel-drive is as easy as pressing a switch located on the dash; electrically selectable 2WD/4WD system engages instantly
• Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits the rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction via a hand lever located between the seats
• Rear gear case keeps rear wheels locked and turning together for maximum forward thrust
• Large-diameter thin-walled tubular steel frame combines high rigidity, light weight and mid-engine placement – a perfect combination for performance riding
• Tubular cab frame meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, requirements as a roll-over protective structure (ROPS)
• Sport-focused suspension is designed for high-performance riding
• Wide track helps provide an excellent ride, but the unit still fits in a standard pickup truck bed
• Chassis has 11.6 inches of ground clearance and strikes a perfect compromise between superb low-cg handling and the ability to clear tough off-road obstacles
• Narrow frame design maximizes the length of the front and rear suspension’s lower A-arms for excellent road-handling performance and minimal geometry change throughout the suspension’s travel
• Chassis serves up a near-perfect balance of bump absorption and precise steering
• Hinged, forward-tilting front hood and headlight assembly offer aggressive styling and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components for easy maintenance and suspension tuning
• Rigid tilt bed frame is engineered for a high degree of durability
Large, 26-inch Tires
• Custom 26-inch MAXXIS tires specially developed for the Teryx provide outstanding traction and handling characteristics
• Mounted on 12-inch rims, the largest tires available in the side x side category provide outstanding rough terrain performance and obstacle clearance
• High-performance, single-chamber, preload-adjustable gas-charged Kayaba shocks provide fade-resistant damping performance in the toughest conditions while providing 7.5 inches of plush, controlled wheel travel
• Independent rear suspension provides an ideal balance of rider comfort and high-speed handling along with 7.5 inches of sport-tuned wheel travel
• Preload-adjustable gas-charged Kayaba rear shocks feature piggy-back reservoirs, further reducing the tendency of oil to froth under hard conditions, while a torsion bar out back helps minimize body roll
• Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by rigid-mount 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. The discs are tucked inside the wheels, where they’re protected from debris
• Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any condition along with reduced maintenance thanks to being completely sealed
• The sealed rear brake’s compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance
Tilting Cargo Bed
• With 500-pound capacity in its tilting bed, tie-down hooks in all four corners, a standard cargo net and generous dimensions, the Teryx is as functional as it is fun to ride
• Gas-assist struts help facilitate bed cleaning and maintenance of the tilting bed
• Reinforced bed frame offers increased rigidity for even greater durability.
• Making maximum use of its cockpit space, the Teryx side x side provides plenty of shoulder and legroom to comfortably accommodate two adults
• Form-fitting bucket seats and retractable three-point seatbelts help provide a comfortable ride
• Padded steering wheel is positioned low for sport riding and provides additional driver protection
Multi-Function Digital Display
• Standard on all models, the Multi-Function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators, digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking brake indicator, CVT belt temperature warning, neutral, reverse and low oil pressure warning lights
• Thermo-Plastic Olefin bodywork has a beautiful high-gloss finish that’s more scratch-resistant than polyethylene—so it stays great-looking longer
• Engine and undercarriage guards provide maximum protection from rocks and debris
• Teryx’s battery and electric parts are located higher and further away from water and harm’s way
• Dual 40W headlights and 8/27W dual taillights mean you’ll see and be seen
Range / Transportability
• Large, 7.4-gal. (28L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provide the range campers and hunters need to get deep into the bush and back again
• Even with its wide-track and large tires, the Teryx is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Valve System: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting System: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with two Mikuni 34 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame: Large diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks / 7.5 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with gas charged, reservoir shocks / 7.5 in.
- Front Tire Size: Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Tire Size: Maxxis 26x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 116.3 in.
- Overall width: 58.5 in.
- Overall height: 79.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 76.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 11.6 in.
- Lighting: (2) 40W headlights, (2) 8W taillight, 27W stoplight
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 500 lbs., 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity: 1,300 lbs.
- Curb weight: 1,428 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 7.4 gal.
- Instruments: Multi-Function Digital Meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking brake, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and oil pressure indicators
- Color Choices: Realtree® APG™ HD®
- Warranty: 6 months base warranty
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24,36, & 48 months
- Engine Type
- 90-deg., four-stroke V-twin, SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two Mikuni 34mm throttle bodies
- Digital DC-CDI
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable dual A-arm with gas charged shocks
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26x8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with gas charged, reservoir shocks
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26x10-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1,428 lb.
- 76.0 in.
- Front Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 500 lb., 44.2 W x 32.7 L x 11.1 in. H
- Towing Capacity
- 1,300 lb.
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Drive System
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Realtree® APG™ HD®
- 6 months