2015 Yamaha EF2000iSH
Light Weight, Quiet, Powerful and Camo.
Our most popular inverter, the EF2000iS, now outfitted in RealTree® camo and available at select dealers.
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- The EF2000iSH is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 compact pounds, making it easy to transport.
- The EF2000iSH is fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s so quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA – ¼ rated to rated load).
- It is very compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport.
- If you need extra juice, the EF2000iSH has you covered—a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 maximum amps.
- Meets even strict California Air Resources Board and Environmental Protection Agency standards for low emissions.
- This model is outfitted with a RealTree™ Camouflage pattern which makes it ideal for the outdoorsman.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Camo pattern — RealTree® AP™ camoflouge pattern is ideal for the outdoorsman
- Light weight — Easy transport
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor — Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- TwinTech capability — Hook up two EF2000iSH’s for 3600 watts, 30 amps of maximum power (requires accessory cable available at extra cost)
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage — Prevents stale gas problems
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
- Easily detachable side panels — For easier serviceability
- Noise Block sound reduction system — Very quiet
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- 50 state legal — Meets EPA emissions and CARB regulations
- Factory Warranty — Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 79cc
- L x W x H: 19.3 x 11.0 x 17.9 in
- DC Output: 8 amps @ 12V
- Dry Weight: 44.1 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 51.5 - 61 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, Forced Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- 79 cc
- 19.3 in.
- 11.0 in.
- 17.9 in.
- 44.1 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 2000 W; Rated: 1600 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 51.5 dBA - 61 dBA
- Run Time
- 10.5 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load