2015 Yamaha EF4000D
Call for Price
Power to Spare.
Maintenance-free brushless alternator, electric start, and dual voltage (120 and 240), and economy idle, means a great home back-up power source and a hard worker on the construction site.
- The EF4000DE/D are the “all-star utility infielders” of the Yamaha generator team. They do everything well, quietly, efficiently, and still have power in reserve. The EF4000DE/D have the Yamaha 357cc OHV engine with a unique combustion chamber design that enhances power output and efficiency.
- For those who want the power and glory of electric starting*, there’s the push-button start EF4000DE with all the same features and specs as the manual-start EF4000D.
- Thanks to its extra-large fuel tank, the EF4000DE/D can run continuously for 8.2 hours at rated load without refueling.
- The EF4000DE has the convenience of electric starting*.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage which allows you to run multiple appliances that require 120 or 240 voltage making it highly versatile.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch warning system prevents engine damage, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage — Highly versatile.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- Advanced combustion chamber design — Improves power output and fuel efficiency.
- GFCI — Ground Fault Circuit Interuption shut off power. It senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI) — Fast, easy starting, reliable operation, maintenance-free.
- Oil Watch Warning System — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time.
- Recoil starter — Dependable operation wiht auto decompression for easiset pull.
- Economy idle — Improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
- Auto-choke system — Easier starting, especially in cold weather.
- Voltmeter — Easy monitoring of power output.
- AC non-fuse thermal circuit breaker — Added durability and peace of mind.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emission regulations, including CARB.
- Lifting eye — Convenient for hoisting.
- EF4000DE ADDS: Electric starter* — Ease of operation
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 4000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 29.0 / 33.0 amps @ 120V - 15.0 / 17.0 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357 cc
- Starting System: DE = Electric* with recoil backup / D = Recoil
- Overall Length: DE = 35.2 in / D = 26.4 in
- Overall Width: DE = 20.5 in / D = 20.1 in
- Overall Height: DE = 22.7 in / D = 22.7 in
- Dry Weight: DE = 196.2 lb / D = 180.8 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8.5 hr
- Noise Level: 72.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 357 cc
- 26.4 in.
- 20.1 in.
- 22.7 in.
- 180.8 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 4000 W; Rated: 3500 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 72.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 8.5 hrs.