2015 Yamaha EF6300iSDE
Our Most Powerful Inverter Ever.
The all-new EF6300iSDE is the most powerful, most advanced Yamaha inverter generator ever. It quietly cranks out up to 6300 watts of pure sine wave inverter power at 120 or 240 volts. The ultimate in home standby power, run high demand equipment like well pumps as well as sensitive equipment like flat panel TVs and computers. The advanced features we packed into the EF6300iSDE, including electric start and optional wireless remote, makes it a pleasure to use.
- The EF6300iSDE cranks out up to 6300 watts of pure sine wave inverter.
- With sophisticated capabilities like dual 120-volt and 240- volt power, you can run almost any type of equipment with total confidence. From high-demand equipment such as well pumps, compressors and RV air conditioners to sensitive electronics like plasma TVs, satellite receivers and computers.
- With its electric starting capability, the automatic choke makes for easy starting. The EF6300iSDE is ideal for outdoor recreation and power outage emergencies.
- Excellent fuel efficiency means a run time of 13.3 hours at a constant 1/4 load on just a single tank of gas.
- The EF6300iSDE features Noise Block sound reduction system which makes it a very quiet generator for its output; 58-64 decibels.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Noise Block — Quiet, pleasant to use
- Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System — Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers
- Smart Throttle — Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear
- Wireless Remote (Optional) — Start & Stop the generator from up to 66 feet away
- Electric start — Effortless starting (battery included)
- Automatic choke — Effortless starting
- Low oil shutoff — Protects engine from low oil damage
- Fuel level gauge — See fuel level at a glance
- Dual voltage 120/240 volt — Versatile, operate variety of 120V and 240V tools and appliances
- Power meter — See how much power is being used and how much power is available
- Hour meter — Shows accumulated running time for refueling and service scheduling
- Lightweight — Easy transport
- Twin bar — Aid lift, transport and provide security point
- Stylish design — Nice appearance and Modern design
- 50 state legal — Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating
- Type: Brushless, Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 6300 watts
- Rated AC Output: 5500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 45.8 amps / 52.5 amps @120V - 22.9 amps / 26.3 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357cc
- L x W x H: 30.7 x 24.3 x 27.2 in
- Dry Weight: 200 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 13.3 hr
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 58 ~ 64 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Accessory Cover — Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Owner’s manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer — Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/WattTM Appliance Load Tester — Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Engine Type
- OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
- 357 cc
- 30.7 in.
- 24.3 in.
- 27.2 in.
- 200 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 6300 W; Rated: 5500 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Noise Level
- 58 - 64 dBA
- Run Time
- 13.3 hrs. @ 1/4 rated load