2015 Yamaha EF6600DE
Call For Price
The ultimate generator for home backup or the worksite, this 6600 watt generator is all you'll need when the power goes out.
- When you need a lot of power, the EF6600DE/D are the logical choice. They are capable of running most homes in an emergency. The EF6600 models have the same exterior dimensions as the equivalent EF5200 models, yet deliver 1400 watts more power.
- For those who want the power and glory of electric starting*, there’s the push-button start EF6600DE with all the same features and specs as the manual-start EF6600D.
- The EF6600DE/D models use Yamaha’s 357cc, 4-stroke, OHV engine to produce serious, full-time dual-voltage power to take on heavy-load tasks like well pumps, air conditioners, and refrigerators.
- The EF6600DE adds the convenience of electric starting.*
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage which allows you to run multiple appliances that require 120 or 240 voltage making it highly versatile.
- Provides 6.8 hours of continuous operation without refueling.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage — Highly versatile.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- GFCI — Ground Fault Circuit Interuption shut off power. It senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use.
- Brushless alternator — Maintenance-free, years of trouble free service.
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (TCI) — Fast, easy starting, reliable operation, maintenance-free.
- Oil Watch Warning System — Prevents engine damage to avoid costly repairs and minimize down time.
- USFS-approved spark arrestor — Reduces chances of fires caused by an errant spark.
- Noise suppressor — Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- Fuel gauge — Easy monitoring of fuel level.
- Recoil starter — Dependable operation with auto decompression for easiest pull.
- Auto decompression — reduces compression during start, almost effortless manual starting.
- Economy idle — Improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 50 state legal — Meets emmision regulations, including CARB.
- Lifting eye — Convenient for hoisting.
- EF6600DE ADDS:
- Electric starter* — Ease of operation.
- *Battery not included
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 6600 watts
- Rated AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 50.0 / 55.0 amps @ 120V - 25.0 / 27.5 amps @ 240V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 357cc
- Overall Length: DE = 35.2 in / D = 26.4 in
- Overall Width: DE = 20.5 in / D = 20.1 in
- Overall Height: DE = 22.7 in / D = 22.7 in
- Dry Weight: DE = 205.0 lb / D = 189.6 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 6.8 hr
- Noise Level: 74.0 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 357 cc
- 35.2 in.
- 20.5 in.
- 22.7 in.
- 205.0 lb.
- AC Output
- Maximum: 6600 W; Rated: 6000 W
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 74.0 dBA
- Run Time
- 6.8 hrs.