Parts, Accessory, Clothing Counter Sales
LCC Powersports located in the Kansas City, Missouri area is looking for an honest, self-driven, results-oriented guy or gal with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards. Due to growth, we are seeking a applicants for our: Parts and Accessories Department
- Duties include, but are not limited to: Greet and serve every customer courteously and promptly. Answer questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining parts, accessories, and apparel that they might need or enjoy. Control number of returns due to errors by using parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts, accessories, and apparel. Actively solicit sales and suggest selling of service-related parts and accessories in conjunction with the service department. Use brochures and merchandise displays as sales aides. Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records. Ensure customer satisfaction. Follow up on special ordered items, and notify the customer when received. Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, and customer contact area by following good housekeeping procedures. Shipping and Receiving duties. Other duties as requested.
- Minimum 3 years retail and customer service experience is required.
- Previous dealership experience preferred.
- Must have a good knowledge of powersport products.
- $9 - $13 hourly PLUS commission based on experience.
- Goal based bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- SEP-IRA retirement account
- Discounts on soft goods and vehicles
We are currently hiring for this position