- LCC Powersports has a reputation built on being a premier dealer in the Midwest. We are hiring a like-minded individual for Parts & Accessories Manager. We are located in a Northern suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.
- LCC Powersports is seeking a qualified, self-motivated individual who communicates well, and values customer satisfaction to join and help build our parts & accessories department. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for self-motivated individuals who communicate well, value customer satisfaction, and seek opportunities for advancement.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of parts & accessory department
- Offers and ensures that the dealership offers the highest level of customer service
- Returns a satisfactory profit on dealer capital invested in parts & accessories
- Develops & maintains proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, security, pricing, merchandising, and displaying of merchandise
- Greet and serve every walk-in or phone customer courteously and promptly. Answer questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining parts, accessories, and apparel that they might need or enjoy.
- Control number of returns due to errors by using parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts, accessories, and apparel.
- Actively solicit sales and suggest selling of service-related parts and accessories in conjunction with the service department. Use brochures and merchandise displays as sales aides.
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on special ordered items, and notify the customer when received.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, customer contact areas, and parts department area by following good housekeeping procedures.
- Record lost sales according to procedures
- Maintain floor merchandise, restock displays on a daily basis, and check for proper tagging and pricing.
- Assist will sales of new and used motorcycles
- Assist with maintaining presence of new and used motorcycles.
- Attend training sessions as required to achieve and maintain Parts Manager, Sales, & Apparel status as required by OEM’s.
- Timely completion of all on-line courses as required by OEM’s
- Other duties as required by management
- Must have pleasant, outgoing personality, and enjoy working with people and retail sales.
- Motorcycle endorsement recommended. Good driving record required. Drug Free
- If you are a properly trained and experienced with parts, service and accessories apply today to become part of our successful, growing team.
- Please email your resume to: email@example.com
We are currently not hiring for this position but feel free to send your resume
for any future opportunities